Current Job Postings
1 job postings available
1. Customer Service/Instructor
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: PART-TIME - WEEKEND & WEEKDAY EVENINGS
Our Customer Service Team does it all, they are hospitality specialists, climbing instructors, and risk
management officers. We value outgoing, friendly, confident and capable people with varied backgrounds and skill sets. Reliability, attention to detail, strong communication skills, initiative and leadership by example are valued criteria for our staff. Applicants must enjoy climbing in any form and enjoy working in a family friendly environment. Bouldering experience necessary. Ninja experience is a plus. This position is primarily weekends with shifts on weekday evenings.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
● Provide excellent customer service
● Confidence, assertiveness, and leadership working with children and adults
● Facilitate amazing birthday parties and group visits
● Strong communication to provide high quality one-on-one or group instruction
● Protect our customers and staff by enforcing gym policies and procedures
● Communicate effectively with ability to command focus and attention while providing instruction and safety orientations
● Adaptable and coachable
● Answer phones, take messages, schedule parties/groups, register students/participants for classes/clinics/events
● Clean and maintain an organized gym environment for all patrons and staff
● Operate a cash register and computerized point-of-sale (POS) system
● Maintain knowledge of pricing, programs, and services
Part-time hours available. Regular availability on Saturday and Sundays is a must. Three weekends a month required. Weekday evenings available.
Starting pay: $17.50-19.50/hour (to commensurate with experience).
Applicants must have a strong work ethic, strong customer service skills and must be efficient and able to work on a reliable schedule. Applicants should have a positive attitude, be quick problem solvers, and must work well with others. Climbing experience is required. Applicants must be willing to learn and further develop and improve customer service and overall climbing and ninja skills.
Staff must be able to perform manual labor, including working at height. Staff must be comfortable with lifting objects up to roughly 50 pounds. Vulnerable sector check required.
Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.